This listing is for one 4 in stalk (not including leaf) and a glass vase full of raw citrine crystals tied with red hemp twine and your choice of a silver metal charm all arranged together to create a beautiful, meaningful and magical indoor plant arrangement.
Lucky Bamboo in itself is a very special plant and something I personally like to keep around at all times. It is an amazing plant that brings a very peaceful and wise energy into your home. It teaches wisdom, how to be flexible and open on the inside so that the spirit can freely flow and heal your being.
Citrine is associated with wealth and abundance, often called “The Merchant Stone” or “The Success Stone.” If your intention involves achieving success in financial or business ventures, this is one of the best stones for boosting those manifestations. Citrine is also linked with boosting joy and optimism, which gives you the motivation you need to accomplish your goals and self-confidence.
5 elements of Fen Shui
- Wood- The lucky bamboo plant (and all plants) express the feng shui wood element.
- Earth - The stones that came literally from the earth create the foundation of growth for the plant, thereby also representing the earth element.
- Water- The water the bamboo needs for its vibrant growth represents the water element.
- Fire- A lucky bamboo plant used as a feng shui cure should have a red ribbon tied to it. The color red is the expression of the fire elements. The red string I selected is 100% hemp twine making it an eco-friendly option.
- Metal- The glass vase that contains the lucky bamboo plants represent the metal element and I decided to take it a step further by adding the silver metal charms.
Small 3 oz jar measure 4 inches tall
Large 4 oz jar measures about 6 inches tall.